A key step in any search-related media-spend is the identification of optimum target keywords. Our team takes 5 crucial elements into full account:
- Our technology spiders your website and creates a map of the keywords you already use to best describe your business.
- We wield the same technological process against the websites of your competitors in order to achieve an enhanced context.
- Along with your help, our experienced researchers identify synonyms, slang, misspellings and syntax variations of each-and-every key phrase. Wherever possible we assign someone to the task who has experience specific to your vertical sector.
- Kangamurra then checks exactly how many times each phrase is searched for. This allows us to map keywords to a targeted demographic.
- Kangamurra then checks the number of URLs that contain each keyphrase by data source e.g. directories, pay-per-click, web-feed. This allows us to identify the most cost effective way of reaching the target audience.
The above 5 crucial elements allow our research department to make fully-informed decisions about which key phrases will yield the best ROI. It also forms the starting point for the next stage of the optimization process – writing compelling copy which ensures your customer chooses your listing above the others the search engine returns.
For many brands, search engine visibility for their domain(s) is as important as generating visitors and conversions. Kangamurra uses automated position reports combined with knowledgeable interpretation. We compile weekly data of exactly where your URLs are positioned in the top search engines. Our reports group results by keyword, by engine and by position mapping for each instance and produce a ‘visibility score’ based on an estimate of how many searchers will see your listing. You can also track changes over time by keyword, engine or campaign.
Competitor benchmark position reports are also available so that you can compare your visibility with that of your key competitors.
We can also use the visibility technology to identify key domains which keep appearing against your target keywords. In this way we can help you identify new online competitors as they appear.
Creative Placement and Copy Writing
Creative copy writing and placement moved along from banner ads a long time ago. It isn’t about selling impressions anymore. While placements can take many forms, they are essentially a paid-for advertisement with a ‘call to action’. This can be purely textual or integrated with graphics to strengthen your on-line identity.
Kangmurra understands creatives and search and we are able to leverage our experience to make sure campaigns are effectively planned and executed, ensuring a positive click through rate. We couple keyword research and analysis with a strong creative to maximize traffic and Return On Investment (ROI). As with all our search campaigns, we are able to track from the click directly through to an action.
PPC – The Changing Landscape
Every aspect of online marketing is constantly changing, just like Google’s organic algorithm paid search has seen its share of them. In the early days there was the introduction of Quality Scores – an element people still deal with now. We have seen Enhanced Campaigns and Product Listing Ads and the rise of Mobile and Click to Call.
Kangamurra has been there from the beginning and has kept abreast of the every change, learning how to maintain low CPAs. As they have launched we have added the paid search products of Facebook and LinkedIn and retargeting.